This recipe was adapted from a 7-layer brownie recipe. I was worried about it being too overly sweet or peanut-buttery, but when the bars disappeared within 24 hours, I realized maybe it was just right. They are intense, but very tasty!
1 box Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix
1 stick butter
Streusel (recipe below)
1 cup mini peanut butter chocolate cups/1 cup chopped Reese's cups
1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter cups
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
Peanut butter icing/drizzle
1/2 cup white sugar
6 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp butter + 2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
1. In a 13x9 pan (or a Baker's Edge pan) melt 1 stick of butter, then sprinkle brownie mixture over top.
2. Layer chips, cups, and streusel over top.
3. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 30-40min, until bubbly and golden brown on edges.
5. Let cool *completely* before cutting; drizzle peanut butter frosting/drizzle over top for decoration.